Meet Your Orientation Leaders

Meet your Orientation Leaders, Class of 2028!

2024 OL Group Photo

Hemani Alaparthi – she/her
Hometown: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Class of 2027
Major: Computer Science; Economics
Minor: n/a
Hello! I’m Hemani, and I’m a rising sophomore from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I’m planning on pursuing a double major in Computer Science and Economics. Outside class, I’m on the board as a secretary for the South Asian Student Society, PR for the International Club and a member of the Honor Committee. Serving as a Resident Advisor for Brooks, I’m dedicated to supporting and empowering fellow students. Let’s collaborate, learn, and create unforgettable experiences together during our time at Allegheny College!
Hemani Alaparthi Headshot
Zack Bartholf Headshot Zack Bartholf – he/him
Hometown: Hermitage, PA
Class of 2026
Major: Math
Minor: Economics
My name is Zack and I’m a junior with a math major and econ minor. Outside of class I’m involved with Phi Delta Theta, Pi Mu Epsilon (math honors society), and I’m a math tutor in the library. In my free time, I like hanging out with friends, reading, and playing video games.
Julia Bennett – she/her
Hometown: Mechanicsburg, PA
Class of 2026
Major: Biology
Minor: Global Health
Hi, my name is Julia Bennett. I am a biology major and global health minor. I am involved in the sorority Delta Delta Delta on campus as the director of philanthropy. Additionally, I am the vice president of recruitment on the Panhellenic council. I enjoy spending time outside doing activities like hiking, skiing, and running.
Julia Bennett Headshot
Katelyn Bombaski Headshot Katelyn Bombalski – she/her
Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA
Class of 2026
Major: Environmental Science and Sustainability
Minor: Biology
Hello! My name is Katelyn Bombalski and I am a junior studying Environmental Science and Biology. On campus, I am a part of Kappa Alpha Theta, Outing Club, and the Honor Committee. In my free time, I love doing anything outside, reading and listening to music (my favorite artist is Vampire Weekend), and hanging out with my friends! Over the summers, I work as a park ranger with the Army Corps of Engineers at Crooked Creek Lake Park.
Olivia Clark – she/her
Hometown: Brockway, PA
Major: Biochemistry
Minor: Psychology
Hi, my name is Olivia Clark!  I am from a small town in PA, and I love to go on car rides and listen to music.  I am involved in many different things on campus; some being Kappa Kappa Gamma, Relay for Life Club, Pre-Health Club, and more.  My one favorite things outside of Allegheny is my love for All Star cheerleading!  My entire senior year of high school I traveled 6.5 hours to Midlothian, Virginia 2-3 times a week for practice.  I was on a non-tumbling Worlds team.  This was one of the best experiences of my life.  I got to travel, meet new people, and go to the All Star Cheerleading Worlds!  Besides cheering, I love to ski and spend time with friends and family. My future goal after Allegheny is to attend medical school and become an anesthesiologist.
Olivia Clark Headshot
Alex Clifford Headshot Alex Clifford – he/him
Hometown: Leetsdale, PA
Class of 2025
Minor: Political Science
I’m a senior ESS student who is involved with SEA, Outing Club, and Bird Club. In my spare time I like to play guitar.
Liv Colflesh – she/her
Hometown: Sarver, PA
Class of 2026
Major: Political Science; History
Minor: Education Studies
Hi I’m Liv! I’m a history and political science double major with a minor in education studies! On campus I’m involved in Tri Delta where I serve as Vice President of Membership Experience as well as two dance organizations;  Orchesis, which I choreograph for, and JaDE where I serve as the service coordinator. When I’m not at school I like to read, travel, and hang out with friends.
Liv Colflesh Headshot
photo of Sarah Csonka Sarah Csonka – they/any
Hometown: Saxonburg, PA
Class of 2026
Minor Studio Art
Hi! I’m Sarah (they/any)! A few things I’m involved in on campus are Greek Life as a sister in ADPi, I’m a volunteer at GFC, I’m a Gator Guide, and I’m a member of our Outdoors Club! In my free time I like to play video games such as Baldurs Gate 3 or God of War, or go on hikes in Boussan. I’m so excited to meet you and help you transition into life on our campus! :)
Walker Cunningham – he/him
Hometown: Cambridge Springs, PA
Class of 2025
Major: Biochemistry
Minor: Music
Hello, my name is Walker Cunningham, I am a senior at Allegheny College majoring in biochemistry and minoring in music. I am from Cambridge Springs, Pennsylvania, which is a small town about 20 minutes north of the college. On campus I am involved in the pre-health club, ACBC, CHEMII, and I am a pitcher on the baseball team. A hobby of mine is playing the piano and a fun fact about me is that I can juggle.
photo of Walker Cunningham
Ella Derose Headshot Ella DeRose – she/her
Hometown: Buffalo, NY
Major: Political Science
Minor: Spanish; Economics
My name is Ella DeRose and I am a rising sophomore at Allegheny from Buffalo, New York. I currently serve as the President of the Allegheny Student Government and have also served as a Senator and Director of Finance. Apart from ASG, I am deeply involved in Delta Delta Delta as the Director of Member Finances. Additionally, I dance with our company, Orchesis, and serve as their Treasurer! I am a big fan of music and movies, dancing, skiing, and being outside, which is why you can usually find me hanging out in the Gator Quad. Some of my interests include history and government, which I’ve enjoyed learning about through my time as a Political Science major. I also love to travel and am excited to study abroad in Seville as a Spanish minor. My favorite thing about Allegheny has been the opportunity to grow as a leader through student government, my sorority, and the classes I’ve taken.
Thia Ferderber – she/her
Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA
Class of 2026
Minor: Writing
I enjoy spending time outdoors, reading, writing, watching anime, and spending time with friends. My involvement on campus includes AC Cheer, Civic Symphony, Kappa Alpha Theta Sorority, and am a WCRC Summer 2024 Research Intern.
Thia Ferderbar Headshot
Andy Germann Headshot Andy Germann – he/any
Hometown: Buffalo, NY
Class of 2026
Major: Biochemistry; Global Health Studies
Minor: German
Hello! My name is Andy. Some of my interests include reptiles, lab work, and gardening. I am very involved on campus as I am a board member for GFC (Chair of Specials) and the Program Director (Vice President) for WARC 90.3 Meadville, our on-campus radio station! If you have any questions about either, feel free to text me, or approach me whenever I’m wandering the campus!
Hunter Goerman – he/him
Hometown: Newport, PA
Class of 2025
Major: Communications
Minor: Political Science
I’m a senior here at Allegheny, majoring in communications and minoring in political science. I’m involved with the Delta Tau Delta fraternity, IFC, as well as a Gator Guide. I love photography and nature, and being able to combine the two. In my free time I love to play video games, ride my bike, or watch sports.
Hunter Goerman Headshot
Kenzie Hughes – she/her
Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA
Class of 2026
Major: International Studies
Minor: German; Political Science
Hi everyone! My name is Kenzie Hughes and I’m a junior. My major is international Studies with minors in German and Political Science. On campus you can find me working in the library, serving drinks at Grounds for Change, or hiking through the ravine. I am always listening to music– reading, writing, walking, studying, you name it. (I have recommendations!) My summers are filled with concerts. In my free time, I love to have game nights and movie nights with my friends. I just spent the last academic year abroad in Germany, so I’m super excited to be back on campus and see all the new faces. I can’t wait to meet you all!
Skye Kramer – she/her
Hometown – Willow Grove, PA
Class of 2027
Minor: Education Studies
Hey, I’m Skye! I’m from Willow Grove, PA, just outside of Philadelphia. Hobbies/interests of mine include pretty much anything outdoors and photography. My campus involvement includes being a leader of the outdoors club, a sprinter and jumper on the Indoor and Outdoor Track and Field Team, and I am a member of Kappa Alpha Theta which is a Greek sorority on campus.
Skye Kramer Headshot
Lily Lehnhard Headshot Lily Lehnhardt – she/her
Hometown: Cranberry, PA
Class of 2027
Major: Biology
Minor: English
I am studying Biology and English here at Allegheny, and I am a campus writing consultant, Navigator, and Gator Guide. I am part of the biology club, bowling club, and astronomy club. I also enjoy photography, the outdoors, and reading.
Fun fact: I’m a crime show lover.
Kat Lynch – she/her
Hometown: Bellingham, WA/Longbeach, CA
Class of 2025
Major: Biochemistry
Minor: Psychology
I am involved in a number of clubs and organizations, both social and academic. For academic clubs, I am in Chemii club, Beta Beta Beta Biology club, and the Allegheny College Biochemistry Club. I am also the Panhellenic Council President and a member of a sorority on campus. Additionally I am the treasurer and Vice President of Membership for Alpha Phi Omega, a service fraternity, and a Head Gator Guide for Admissions. I am also involved in student research working in chemistry and biochemistry.
photo of Kat Lynch
Beth Ma Headshot Beth Ma – she/her
Hometown: Shoreline, WA
Class of 2026
Major: Neuroscience; Philosophy
Minor: Chemistry
Hi, and welcome to Allegheny! I’ve danced for most of my life and am part of Orchesis on campus. This year, I’ll be working as an animal caretaker in the Carnegie rat colony and as a tour guide; back home, I work at a microbiology lab. Outside of classes, you’ll find me grabbing a cinnamon bun latte at GFC, popping into shows at Shafer and the Vuke, or painting outside in warmer weather. I’m a big fan of traveling to art festivals in the summer and am always down to go somewhere new (especially if it’s by the ocean). I don’t mind the occasional sports game either- go Mariners! Most of all, I’m so excited to introduce y’all to my favorite parts of Allegheny, and your home for the next few years!
Sophie Mackley – she/they
Hometown: Lancaster, PA
Class of 2027
Major: Chemistry
Minor: Music Performance
My name is Sophie Mackley and I’m from Lancaster, Pennsylvania. I’m majoring in chemistry and I’m minoring in music performance. In my free time, I enjoy painting, crocheting, reading/writing poetry, going on walks, and spending time with my friends. I’m involved with the music ensembles on campus and I’m in the sorority ADPi.
Sophie Mackley headshot
McKenna Manderine – she/her
Hometown: Bay Village, OH
Class of 2025
Major: Environmental Science and Sustainability and French
Minor: n/a
Hi my name is McKenna! I am from Bay Village, Ohio, and am a senior here at Allegheny College. At Allegheny I am a part of a sorority called Kappa Alpha Theta, I am a Grounds For Change volunteer, I am a Gator Guide, and love going to all events happening on campus, especially sports!!
Naydean Massie – she/her
Hometown: Carlisle, PA
Class of 2027
Major: Neuroscience; Psychology
Minor: n/a
In my free time I love reading, spending time with friends and family, and going on adventures. I’m an animal lover, I have a cat and dog back home and a pet rat named Maggie on campus. I’m a Bonner leader, a member of the Allegheny Honor Committee, and a member of the Alpha Delta Pi Sorority. I’m double majoring in Neuroscience and Psychology on a pre-med track to be an adolescent psychiatrist.
Naydean Massie Headshot
Rosa Monarch headshot Rosa Monarch – she/her
Hometown: Cooperstown, PA
Class of 2027
Major: Neuroscience; Psychology
Minor: Community and Justice Studies
Hey! I’m Rosa, I’ve moved around lots but home for me now is in Cooperstown, Pennsylvania. Hobbies of mine include reading, watching movies, plant shopping, hiking, cooking/baking, and spending time with my friends! On campus, I am a member of the track team along with a few clubs including Grounds for Change and the Outdoors Club.
Velia Rodriguez – she/any
Hometown: Surprise, AZ
Class of 2025
Minor: Spanish
Hi, I’m Velia Rodriguez and I live in Arizona. I came to Allegheny to study environmental science! I adore cooking, traveling, tennis, and anything crafts. I enjoy true story movies, dramas, and a good thrift. I used to be a gymnast, a cook, and dabbled a bit in healthcare. I’m a part of the UL body as well as Green SOCS and BikeShare here at Allegheny. I’m passionate about community service, which is why I joined the Bonner program! You’ll always find me zipping around campus, so don’t be afraid to stop me and say hi!
Bridgette Rourke headshot Bridgette Rourke – she/her
Hometown: Asheville, NY
Class of 2026
Major: Communications, with a focus on Cultural Studies
Minor: Education; Psychology
I am involved with the Outdoors Club as well as Alpha Delta Pi, where I hold two positions. I also work as a Gator Guide on campus. My current obsessions are Avatar: The Last Airbender, Conan Gray, and Kinder Buenos. I’m an older sister to three little brothers and have two cats!
Ehliyah Wade – she/her
Hometown: Warminster, PA
Class of 2026
Major: Communications
Minor: Film
Hi! My name is Ehliyah, class of 2026. I am a track and field athlete, cheer captain, and a Jason fellow here at Allegheny. I love to listen to music and love watching sports!
Ehliyah Wade Headshot
Milo Watson Headshot Milo Watson – he/him
Hometown: Fenwick Island, DE
Class of 2026
Major: Environmental Science and Sustainability; English Creative Writing
Minor: n/a
I’m a junior from Fenwick Island, Delaware. If I’m not reading in Grounds For Change, or on an Outing Club camping trip, or making a mug at Clay Club, or working as a NaviGator, then I’m probably writing for the student newspaper. This year, I’m excited to play more ultimate frisbee and do more homework outside in a hammock. My favorite Allegheny experience so far has been the opportunity to contribute to so many different research projects.
NealeyClare Wheat: she/her
Hometown: Dallas, TX
Class of 2025
Major: Psychology
Minor: Global Health Studies; Political Science
Hello! My name is NealeyClare Wheat and I’m a senior here at Allegheny! I’m a Psychology major with a double minor in Global Health Studies and Political Science. I’m in the college choir, opera and musical theater scenes, honor committee, summer research, PASS research lab, I work in admissions, and I’m in a social sorority! I do a lot of community engagement work and love conducting psychology research. I’ve loved my experiences here at Allegheny and cannot wait to share them with you!!
photo of NealeyClare Wheat
Cora Wilkins-McKee headshot Cora Wilkins-McKee – she/her
Hometown: Manassas, VA
Class of 2027
Major: International Studies
Minor: Energy and Society
Hi! My name is Cora Wilkins-McKee and I am a sophomore at Allegheny. I’m from Manassas, Virginia, about 40 minutes outside of Washington, D.C, one of my favorite cities in the US. My major is international studies with a focus in Europe, and my minor is energy and society. I love reading, camping, swimming, and backpacking, and am currently on the board for GFC, our student-run coffee shop! In the past I’ve worked for Allegheny’s IDEAs center, and volunteered at Meadville’s food pantry. Post grad I am hoping to get my J.D. in International Law, and practice as a lawyer.
Daphne Womack – she/her
Hometown: Erie, PA
Class of 2027
Major: Public Humanities
Minor: History
Hi, I’m a Public Humanities major, specializing in museums and collections with a History minor. I am involved in Ghost Club and WARC (the campus radio station) and will be on the board for each starting in the Fall semester. I also work in the Merrick Archives as a student employee as well as an intern. I love history, especially medieval English history!
Daphne Womack Headshot