The Allegheny Lab for Innovation & Creativity offers grants of up to $3000.00 for students to develop their ideas for products, services, non-profits, and projects related to their post-graduation ambitions. Students awarded a microgrant via ALIC are partnered with a faculty mentor and a community mentor who help facilitate bringing projects to life.
Click here to be taken to the online micro-grant application form.
Rules and Regulations:
- Grants are currently only available to continuing Allegheny students
- Students can apply as an individual or as part of a team
- Funds are to be used in the development of your idea
Contact Byron Rich, Assistant Provost for Academic Innovation, for more information.
- Ethan Scott – Overland Vacation Business
- Maximillian Mandel – Project Unrooted
- Rutendo Mavunga – Batanai
- Ariana Clark – Consistent Conditioning
- Mykyta Kovbasa – Time-management Toolset
- Ochirsaikhan Davaajambal – Project Socius