Shafer Auditorium is the largest full-stage performance space on campus and seats 1,722. The Gladys Mullenix Black Theatre, which opened in 2009, is a state-of-the-art performance space which seats 225 and Quigley 101, which has an instructor’s workstation to show computer images, PowerPoint presentations and DVD’s, seats 116.
There are a variety of meeting spaces on campus:
- board rooms with seats around the outside of a table
- conference rooms with seating around a hollow rectangle
- clever classrooms to project computer images and show DVDs
- smart classrooms with document cameras installed
- computer labs
- registration and exhibit space