Students can reserve group study rooms in Pelletier during library hours so study or project groups can plan ahead. All reservations are subject to the following criteria:
- All present in the room will adhere to physical distancing and face covering standards.
- In order to provide adequate physical distance, no reservations for more than 6 people will be accepted.
- Observe the capacity limits for your reserved room.
- No reservations accepted more than one week before the requested day.
- No reservations accepted via the online form later than 4 p.m. the day before the requested time. Reservations may still be requested via phone or in person.
- Reservations are limited to one 2-hour reservation per person per day.
- No food or drink is permitted in the group study rooms.
- calling the Library Services Desk at 814-332-4312.
- visiting the Library Services Desk in Pelletier
- using the online reservation form
Unscheduled UseDaily reservation information is posted on the door of each room. Faculty, students, and staff are welcome to use an empty room, with an expectation that they will relinquish the room to anyone with a posted reservation.