Students can reserve group study rooms in Pelletier during library hours so study or project groups can plan ahead. All reservations are subject to the following criteria:
- All present in the room will adhere to physical distancing and face covering standards.
- In order to provide adequate physical distance, no reservations for more than 6 people will be accepted.
- Observe the capacity limits for your reserved room.
- No reservations accepted more than one week before the requested day.
- No reservations accepted via the online form later than 4 p.m. the day before the requested time. Reservations may still be requested via phone or in person.
- Reservations are limited to one 2-hour reservation per person per day.
- No food or drink is permitted in the group study rooms.