Phone: (814) 332-4334
Office Location: Odd Fellows 216
Office Hours: Tuesday 2:00-5:00; Wednesday 3:20-4:20;
Thursday 2:00-4:00; and by appointment.
Courses (SP ’20)
ENGL 112- Literature and the Body
ENGL 201- Studies in Early British Literature
ENGL 426- Topics in Shakespeare
- Postdoctoral Teaching Fellowship, New York University, 2012-13
- Mellon Dissertation Completion Fellowship, New York University, 2011-12
- Lane Cooper Fellowship for excellence in pursuing a research and a teaching career in Renaissance Literature, New York University, 2010-11
- H. M. MacCracken Dissertation Fellowship for promising Ph.D. dissertation, 2009-10
GSAS Student Travel Grants, New York University, 2009, 2011
- H. M. MacCracken Fellowship for graduate study, New York University, 2005-09
Phi Beta Kappa, Harvard University, 1996
- John Harvard Scholarship for academic excellence, Harvard University, 1993-96
- Elizabeth Cary Agassiz Scholarship for academic excellence, Radcliffe College, 1993-96
- Detur Book Prize for academic excellence as a freshman, Harvard University, 1994
- “‘The Voice that Will Drown All the City’: Un-Gendering Noise in The Roaring Girl.” Renaissance Drama 39 (2011): 69-95.
- Review of Richard Sugg’s Murder after Death: Literature and Anatomy in Early Modern England. Renaissance Quarterly 61 (Summer 2008): 684-86.