- Librarians are available to help you research. They can help you narrow a topic for a paper, find scholarly sources, search more efficiently, and navigate the complexities of academic research. Don’t just Google information; let us help you build your search strategy, assess sources, and track citations, to save you frustration and time.
- RefWorks is a useful way to manage the references and citations you use in your research. Use it to:
- track which books, articles, and media you find useful
- take notes about the references you’re using
- generate citations and bibliographies in the citation style your professor requires
- connect with the Google Docs add-on to manage citations and bibliographies right in your paper or presentation
- NOTE: The first time you use RefWorks, you will need to create a RefWorks account. Use the “Create account” link on the RefWorks login page to do this.
- Check out our playlist of RefWorks video tutorials on YouTube!
Wrecking Ball Café
The Café is closed until further notice.
The reading room for the Merrick Archives and Special Collections is available for research by appointment only in order to ensure staff availability and time to pull materials for use.