You can now add a watermark to a Google Doc. Here’s how:
- On your computer, open a document in Google Docs.
- Go to Insert Watermark.
- In the panel on the right, click Image.
- Click Select image .
- Select an image from Drive, Photos, a URL, or your camera. You can also upload an image from your computer.
- Optional: In the panel on the right, you can format your watermark.
- Click Done.
For more ways to edit your image:
- Right-click the watermark.
- Click Select watermark.
- In the toolbar, select Image options.