Google announced they are making some updates to the look and feel of Google Drive on the web. There’s no change in functionality, but some icons and buttons have moved, and there’s a range of visual tweaks to align with Google’s latest material design principles.
Specific changes include:
- The logo in the top left has been changed to the Google Drive logo.
- The custom MyAllegheny logo, moves to the top right.
- The Settings icon has been moved in line with the search bar.
- The Help Center icon has been moved in line with the search bar.
- The page background is now white, not gray.
- The “New” button has been updated.
- The font used for headers has been changed.
Additional information about using the Google Drive or any G Suite app is available at the G Suite Learning Center.