The Chronicle of Higher Education just changed how they provide access to premium content from off campus. Anyone at Allegheny can access all of the Chronicle’s regular content by logging in with an allegheny.edu account. To gain access from off campus:
- If you have an account at the Chronicle tied to your allegheny.edu email address, go to chronicle.com for immediate access.
- If you don’t already have an account with your allegheny.edu email address, create one:
- Go to Chronicle.com and click on the “Log In” link at top, right-hand side of the page or go to: https://www.chronicle.com/
- Choose the “Create an Account” option.
- Create a free account using your institutional email address. You also have the option to sign up for The Chronicle’s free email newsletters during the registration process.
- Activate your account by confirming your email address in the “The Chronicle: Confirm your email address” email.