Did you know that you can turn blocks of time on your calendar into appointment slots that others can book? When an appointment slot is booked on your calendar, it will be displayed so that you know who you are meeting and when. Follow the steps below to try out this feature:
- Open Google Calendar and in your calendar grid, click an empty time slot and click Appointment slots.
- (Optional) If you want to create your appointment slot on another calendar, at the bottom next to your name, click the Down arrow and select the calendar.
- Add a title and choose a date and time.
- Select the number of slots and the duration of each appointment.
- (Optional) If you want to add more details to your appointment slot, click More options and add your information.
- Click SAVE.