Have you ever had the need to scan and upload a document, but did not have a copier or scanner available to do so? If you are an Android user, then this tip is for you!
Using the Google Drive app, you can scan files as PDF’s with your camera. Follow the steps below to try it out.
- Open the Google Drive app.
- In the bottom right, tap Add.
- Tap Scan.
- Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan.
- Optional: You can now adjust the scan area, take the photo again, or scan another page.
- To save the finished document, tap Done.