Filed under Archive

If You Have a Pell Grant, Apply for a Scholarship to Study Away or for an EL

Posted on January 23, 2019 | Filed under Archive

This post has been archived. Information below may be out of date and/or relate to a past event.

If you receive a Pell Grant, you are eligible to apply for the Gilman Scholarship to be used toward credit-bearing study abroad programs during Summer 2019, the Fall 2019 semester, and Academic Year 2019-2020 (Gilman is applicable for some of the ELs). The application deadline is March 5, and more details can be found here. Please contact Patrick Jackson in the Nationally Competitive Fellowship Office ( or Lucinda Morgan in the International Education Office ( for more information.