Filed under Archive

Rising Seniors: Apply for a Fulbright Award

Posted on May 2, 2019 | Filed under Archive

This post has been archived. Information below may be out of date and/or relate to a past event.

Rising seniors should consider applying for a Fulbright Award to support a post-graduate year abroad. There are two types of Fulbright award. The first one supports students engaged in individual research projects. If you have a comp that would benefit from some time in the field abroad, this is the Fulbright award for you. The other type, the ETA, sends recent college graduates abroad to teach English for a year. Assignments vary from country to country, but nearly all of them are attractive. We have seen considerable success in this program over the past five years. Anyone interested in giving it a shot should reach out to Professor Patrick Jackson in the Gateway. (