Allegheny College is a residential college that requires students to live on campus during their undergraduate experience. We believe the academic experience is enhanced by the residential and co-curricular learning experiences. The Office of Residence Life is responsible for general operations and administration of housing, residential education, and living and learning programs.
Staff Selection Process
- Summer Student Ambassador – Must be available May 13- August 8
- Resident Advisor
- First-Year Resident Advisor – Must be available to start by August 5; there are other RA positions who work in first-year buildings available, this is a position that starts sooner than the standard RA position.
- Head Resident Advisor (returning staff only)
- Residence Life Intern (returning staff only)
Students who have not worked in one of these positions before must attend an Information Session to be eligible for the selection process.
- January 22 at 7:00PM in the IDEAS Center
- January 23 at 2:00PM in Campus Center 301/302
- January 24 at 7:00PM in the IDEAS Center
- January 25 at 12:00 noon in Brooks Blue Lounge
- January 27 at 3:00PM in Campus Center 301/302
Applications are due February 3 at 11:59PM
Group Process will be the week of February 4th – Applicants will sent information to sign up for a session.
Individual Interviews will be the week of February 11th – Applicants will be sent information to sign up for a time slot.
Decision letters will be sent to each applicant’s Allegheny email on February 22; responses are due by March 1.
Please contact Residence Life (email@example.com) with any questions.