Housing Information Session
February 12, 2014 form 5:30pm-6:30pm in Quigley Auditorium.
March 4, 5, and 6 beginning each night at 5:00pm in Schultz Hall.
*ROOM SELECTION PACKET, LISTING OF AVAILABLE SPACES AND HOUSING CONTRACTS COMING SOON!
2014 Housing Instructions/Checklist:
- Read through packet materials thoroughly and check campus email regularly.
- Collect Room Selection number through campus email in early February.
- If you will be a senior living off campus, please complete the Off Campus form.
- Complete online master housing application. A link to this form will be sent to you via campus email in February. (required by all students)
- Finalize housing plans with potential roommates or individual plans. Do not assume everyone is on the same page. Have two or three backup plans going into selection.
- Attend selection night for your designated number and bring roommate(s) signature card(s).
If you have any questions or need access to floor plans please contact the Office of Residence Life or attend an information session.