Room Selection Information
List of Rooms for Selection 2013-2014 (For current students only)
Housing Information Session
Febrary 13, 2013 (6pm-7pm Quigley Auditorium)
Room Selection 2013
All sessions start at 5:00pm in Schultz Hall
March 5: Selection for all rising seniors and juniors
March 6: Selection for rising juniors and sophomores
March 7: Selection for rising sophomores
2013 Housing Instructions/Checklist
- Read through packet materials thoroughly and check campus email regularly.
- Collect Room Selection number through campus email in early February.
- If you will be a senior living off campus, please complete the Off Campus form.
- Complete online master housing application. A link to this form will be sent to you via campus email in February. (required by all students)
- Finalize housing plans with potential roommates or individual plans. Do not assume everyone is on the same page. Have two or three backup plans going into selection.
- Attend selection night for your designated number and bring roommate(s) signature card(s).
- If you have any questions or need access to floor plans please contact the Office of Residence Life or attend an information session.