The Admissions Office invites Allegheny alumni to become members of VISA (Volunteers in Support of Allegheny), an organization vital to Allegheny’s continued tradition of academic excellence!
Personal connections make a tremendous difference to prospective students. Meeting you, hearing the stories of your time at Allegheny, and learning from your advice provides clarity during the stressful college search process.
Last year, VISA interacted with over 2,000 prospective students across the country. With your help, we will continue the tradition of reaching out to prospective students, enriching the quantity and quality of Allegheny’s personal contacts with college-bound students, and provide a local resource for inquiring students, applicants and their families.
Ways to get involved:
- Refer a prospective student to Allegheny.
- Introduce Allegheny to your local secondary schools.
- Tell us your Allegheny story.
- Represent Allegheny at local college fairs.
- Interview applicants from your area as part of the admission process.
- Join us to share your experiences during one our Open Houses or regional events.
- Participate in our letter writing campaign to accepted students.
- Make a few phone calls to prospective students.
- Write Gator Greetings for the holidays.
- Host a local reception.