Watch your Allegheny email for reminders.
Students can check the status of received forms using the “My Documents” link in their WebAdvisor student menu. Please allow time for mailing and processing of forms.
Due June 24
You must be logged in to your allegheny.edu Google account to access the online forms.
Your login information came with the booklet you received in the mail following your deposit. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
= required form
Located in the Orientation Booklet
- Health Center Forms required
- Voluntary Disclosure of a Disability required
- Title IV Authorization required
- Confidentiality and Data Security Agreement For Student Workers required
Located in WebAdvisor (Available May 16)
- Accept/Decline College-Sponsored Insurance Form (located in WebAdvisor) required
- Parking Permit (Vehicle Registration Request — located in WebAdvisor)
Located Online (available April 15)
- First-Year Housing Preference and Meal Plan Selection required
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) Consent Form required
- Photo and Video/Multimedia Consent and Release required
- Emergency Contact Form required
Please note that the Emergency Contact Form is not yet available; students will complete it during First-Year Course Registration in July.