- Report all suspicious persons and activities to Public Safety immediately. We encourage the use of any campus blue light phone or call 814-332-3357.
- Avoid traveling alone at night. Use the “buddy system” and watch out for fellow students.
- Avoid letting persons you do not know piggyback into a house, residence hall, or other building.
- Keep your doors locked whenever you find yourself alone in a building.
- Don’t prop doors open, let strangers in, or weaken other security measures.
- Close and lock your door when you will be away from your room and at night.
- Report broken locks, doors, windows, and lights so they can be repaired.
- Report lights that are out and any hazardous conditions immediately to Physical Plant at 814-332-5378.
For additional information, please see the Public Safety website and Emergency Guides.