Assistant Director of Admissions
Phone: (814) 332-6234 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unusual Combinations: Athlete / Bookworm / Artist
Danielle is a 2015 graduate of Clarion University of Pennsylvania and holds a Masters Degree in Mass Media Arts and Journalism and a Graduate Certificate of Public Relations from Clarion University of Pennsylvania. During her time at Clarion University, she was involved in various communication organizations such as AAF (American Advertising Federation) and PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America) while also assisting in the day-to-day operations of Eagle Media Production House and singing in the university’s concert choir.
Discovering her love for higher education early on in her education career, Danielle developed a passion for admissions work after interning with her alma mater’s Admissions Department. She looks forward to having the opportunity to show students why she thinks Allegheny College may be the place for them!
Finally, Danielle is a self-proclaimed geek and loves anything involving Marvel, Star Wars, Harry Potter, or Disney. Also an avid fan of musicals, she is often singing along to Broadway tunes. When not “geeking” out, Danielle can be found trying her hand at various crafts, reading, binge watching Netflix, practicing yoga, or rooting on the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Danielle’s Favorite Photos
- Columbus, OH
- Steubenville, OH
- Southern Ohio
- Southwestern Pennsylvania
- West Virginia
- Home-Schooled Students
Travel calendars are updated daily.
Tips for Future Allegheny Students
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions! You won’t learn anything unless you ask.
- College isn’t all about school work – get involved on campus. Joining a club or organization is a great way to meet people and discover new passions.
- Take classes you might not have seen yourself taking. Learn new things and continue to challenge yourself!
- It’s easy to get lost in all the studying but make time for yourself. Do something that you enjoy and put studying to the side. It will help you refocus your attention and re-energize your mind.
- Your time in college will go fast. Make the most out of it and enjoy yourself. Experience everything you can!
Fun Facts About Danielle
- Danielle collects loose leaf teas and loves trying new flavors. She loves unusual loose leaf tea infusers, her current favorite is one shaped like a Manatee.
- In 2014, during a Pittsburgh Pirates v. St. Louis Cardinals game at PNC Park, Danielle was able to throw out the first pitch.
- Danielle loves watching musicals, especially on Broadway. Her current favorite is Hamilton; hopefully she will be able to see it live!
- During her free time, Danielle co-runs a fitness and wellness blog to help promote healthy living and document her own fitness journey.
- Danielle’s favorite vacation destination is Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. Her favorite attraction is the Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith and she loves eating at the Be Our Guest Restaurant.