The Study Away and Campus Internationalization Committee is responsible for coordinating international educational opportunities and initiatives, including overseeing international aspects of the curriculum, evaluating and approving study away programs, and administering resources related to study away and campus internationalization.
- Terry Bensel (Assoc. Provost and Director of The Gateway; ACE representative; ex-officio)
- Shannan Mattiace (Faculty representative for Social Sciences )
- Eric Palmer, co-chair (Faculty representative for Humanities)
- Janyl Jumadinova (Faculty representative for Natural Sciences)
- Lucinda Morgan, co-chair (Director of International Education)
- Student Representative (TBA)