Minutes and documents not submitted to Merrick Archives
The principal function of the Animal Research Committee (ARC) is to insure the welfare of animals used in teaching and research that originates at the College. The Committee conducts initial and continuing review of all research and classroom projects involving animals carried out by members of the college community. The ARC reviews research proposals initiated by faculty members in connection with their respective academic pursuits.
- Jeff Hollerman, animal research scientist, faculty member
- Brian Harward, non-scientist, faculty member
- Melody Hingl, Animal Facility Supervisor, Chief Technician
- Donald Consula, DVM Dr. of Veterinary Medicine, Veterinarian
- Cale Kunich and Mary Ellen Scowden, external community members