Campus Life and Community Standards Committee formulates and recommends policy related to the nature and quality of life on campus, represents the faculty and the student body in hearings concerning the Honor Code and appeals concerning the non-academic student conduct system, and provides representation to the Allegheny Experience Committee of the Board of Trustees.
- Doug Luman, Computer Science, Co-chair
- Delia Byrnes, Environmental Science & Sustainability
- Mahita Kadmiel , Biology
- Shaun Murphree, Chemistry
- Ryan Pickering, Psychology
- Trae Yeckley, Dean for Student Life, Co-chair
ASG Student Representatives: