- Minutes and Documents (committee does not record minutes)
- Committee Web Site (maintained by Diane Patton)
The Service Excellence Committee is comprised of representatives from the administration and staff who focus on projects designed to improve and enhance customer service at Allegheny College. This committee compiles service-related resources for the campus community, schedules professional development opportunities for students and employees, and acts as service liaisons for the College.
- Pam Higham: Executive Assistant to the President
- Linda Lees: Office Manager, Major Gifts, Office of Institutional Advancement
- Diane Patton: Executive Assistant to the Vice President for Institutional Advancement