- Minutes and Documents (committee does not record minutes)
- Committee Web Site (maintained by Diane Patton)
The Service Excellence Committee is comprised of representatives from the administration and staff who focus on projects designed to improve and enhance customer service at Allegheny College. This committee compiles service related resources for the campus community, schedules professional development opportunities for students and employees, and acts as service liaisons for the College. The SEC strives to represent the interests of the Allegheny College Community and welcomes comments, questions, and feedback related to the committee’s work.
- Linda Lees: Development, Office Manager
- Megan McCoy: Health Center, Secretary
- Diane Patton: Administrative Assistant to the Vice President for Development & Alumni Affairs