The Staff Advisory Committee (SAC) is elected to communicate the interests, opinions, and concerns of the non-exempt (hourly) staff to the Administrative Executive Committee (AEC). The SAC is composed of eleven non-exempt employees who are elected by their peers to serve a two-year term of office. SAC meets regularly and members of the campus community are welcome to attend.
- Benjamin Barger- Academic Coordinator Vukovich, Montgomery Gym and IOOF, Treasurer
- Christine Bell – Registrar’s Office, Curricular Services Coordinator , Co-Chair
- Linda Lees, Institutional Advancement, Office Manager
- Allison Mattis-Office Manager for the Maytum Center For Student Success
- Claudia Peters- Merriman Bookstore Associate, Secretary
- Kelly Wright-Work Control Physical Plant/Inventory Manager/Schooldude Administrator, Co-Chair