The Study Away and Campus Internationalization Committee is responsible for coordinating international educational opportunities and initiatives, including overseeing international aspects of the curriculum, evaluating and approving study away programs, and administering resources related to study away and campus internationalization.
- Terry Bensel , Assoc. Provost and Director of The Gateway; ACE representative; ex-officio
- Janyl Jumadinova, Faculty representative for Natural Sciences (2)
- Shannan Mattiace , Faculty representative for Social Sciences (2)
- Lucinda Morgan, co-chair, Director of International Education
- Eric Palmer, co-chair, Faculty representative for Humanities
- Christopher Segur, Assistant Director of Admissions
- Student Representative (TBA)