Skip to content
Chemical Inhalation, Ingestion, Injection
- Close containers, open windows or otherwise increase ventilation, and move to fresh air.
- If symptoms, such as headaches, nose or throat irritation, dizziness, or drowsiness persist, seek immediate medical attention by calling Safety & Security at x3357 and then 911.
- Review the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) to determine signs and symptoms of overexposure. If signs or symptoms are present, immediately seek medical evaluation.
ACCIDENTAL INGESTION OF CHEMICALS
- Immediately contact Safety & Security at x3357 or the Poison Control Center at 800-222-1222 for instructions. Do not induce vomiting unless directed to do so by a health care provider.
ACCIDENTAL INJECTION OF CHEMICALS
- Wash the area with soap and water, call Safety & Security for immediate first aid, and then call 911.