Registrar Quick Links

Faculty Forms

Incompletes and Withdrawals

Please complete this form to

  • enter a grade of Incomplete (IN),
  • resolve an Incomplete (IN) grade, or
  • enter a grade of Withdrawal under Extenuating Circumstances (W).

Additional information about Incomplete grades can be found here. Information about withdrawing from a course can be found here.

Grade Changes

Please use this form to submit a faculty request for a grade change. Additional information about grade changes can be found here.

Use the Incompletes and Withdrawals form linked above to submit an Incomplete grade.

Course Creation in Self Service

Please use the appropriate form below to request that a course is added to Self Service.

FERPA Forms and Information