The principal function of this committee is to make certain that students meet the academic requirements established by the faculty.
Dean’s Exemption Committee: A special subcommittee of the Academic Standards and Awards Committee is empowered by faculty to adjust a student’s academic program and requirements. Normally this subcommittee deals with waivers of regulations; its decisions are individual and are not considered as establishing precedent.
- Greg Kapfhammer, Fall 2019 Convenor
- Kalé Haywood
- Byron Rich
- Jon Wiebel
- Ian Binnington, Registrar
- April Thompson, Dean of Students
- Debbie Zinz, Associate Registrar
- Alex Graf
- Tin Le
- Laura Timber
Non Voting Consultants
- ASG Secretary of Education