The principal function of this committee is to make certain that students meet the academic requirements established by the faculty.
Dean’s Exemption Committee: A special subcommittee of the Academic Standards and Awards Committee is empowered by faculty to adjust a student’s academic program and requirements. Normally this subcommittee deals with waivers of regulations; its decisions are individual and are not considered as establishing precedent.
- Courtney Bailey, Convener
- Rod Clark
- Cheryl Leech
- Wilfredo Hernandez
- Jennifer Dearden, Associate Provost
- Debbie Zinz, Associate Registrar
Non Voting Consultants
- Trae Yeckley, Director of the Counseling Center
- ASG Secretary of Education