If you are an Allegheny alumnus/a whose diploma has been lost or destroyed, the Registrar’s Office can provide a replacement. The cost is $50 for the diploma alone or $60 for the diploma with cover. An empty diploma cover may also be ordered for $30.
Requests for replacement diplomas must include:
- Your full name at the time you graduated.
- Your date of graduation
- The degree you received
- Any graduation honors you were awarded (e.g., magna cum laude).
- Your legal signature
- The address that you want the diploma mailed to
- A current phone number and/or email address so that we may contact you if we have questions
Payment is due at the time the request is made. We can accept money orders or checks payable to Allegheny College. We regret that we cannot accept payments by credit card. If you make your request in person, we can accept cash, but please do not send cash through the mail.
Please submit your completed request and payment to:
- Mail: Office of the Registrar, Box 41, Allegheny College, 520 N Main St, Meadville, PA 16335
- In person: we are located in the second floor of Bentley Hall and are open M-F from 8 AM-5 PM (note, however, that we close early at 4 PM in June and July).
Please note that replacement diplomas are custom orders from our supplier. It may take 4-6 weeks after you submit your request before you receive your replacement diploma.