DIRECTIONS FOR ADDING THE REGISTRAR OFFICE DATES
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. You can only edit Google Calendar sharing settings from a computer, not the mobile app.
- On the left side, find Other calendars.
- In the Add a friend’s calendar or Add a coworker’s calendar box, enter email@example.com
- Click Enter. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
- You can toggle the calendar on and off in your calendar window by clicking on it.
- You may need to select the calendar on each of your mobile devices for it to display.